The 8619 multifunction transmitter/controller is a microprocessor transmitter/controller for connection of sensors which deliver raw signals for pH, O.R.P. and conductivity and flow via pulses. Type 8619 is the ideal device for measurement and control and as well dosing processes e.g. in applications of water treatment plants (like boiler, cooling tower or reverse osmosis systems) and food and pharmaceutical plants.
• Housing, fastening element / Seal: PPO / Silicone
• Cover, vision panel / Overlay: PC / Silicone rubber
• Back plate / Screws: Stainless steel 304 / Stainless steel A4
• Plug-in connector / Pin: PBT / Copper alloy gold-plated
• Display: LC graphic display, light blue backlit; 128x168 pixels resolution; German, English, French languages
• Keypad: 4 soft keys [F1] [F2] [F3] [F4] for dynamic functions 1 central navigation key
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.