The BOURDON MCX capsule gauge is designed for low and negative pressure measurements and is particularly convenient for measuring pressure on corrosive air or gas circuits (under and aggressive service conditions). The sensing element is a capsule composed of 2 diaphragms with concentric undulations, welded on each other and a safety valve prevents permanent deformation of the capsule in case of sudden overpressure.
- Measurement range: Ø 100: -600...0 to -16...0 mbar and 0...10 to 0...600 mbar. Ø 150: -600...0 to 0...600 mbar
- Gauge working temperature: -40...70°C
- Accuracy: ± 1.6% full scale (Ø 100).± 2,5% full scale (Ø 150)
- IP rating IP 65 (EN 60529)
- Bezel ring: 1 Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L) Bayonet lock type
- Movement: Stainless steel
- Window: Glass, 3mm thick
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.